The Bambino is a top quality 1 or 2 group espresso coffee machine with semi-automatic or electronic options and is exceptional value for money. It provides an excellent opportunity for bespoke branding, from the UK’s only manufacturer of espresso and cappuccino coffee machines. Each machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand-built to the highest standards using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel, with Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite, or as an optional extra, choose stainless steel side panels for a luxury finish.
BAM1E / Electronic
- Electronically controlled.
- Four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures.
Groups > 1
- Top-quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- 120mm clearance on 2 group machines. 1 group machines have standard 110mm clearance.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handle on the solid brass valves.
- The brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high-pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Cup shield and espresso tray come as standard on luxury models and are available as an optional extra on all other models.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Cups Per Hour = 120/200
Height (mm) = 535
Width (mm) = 380
Depth (mm) = 500
Weight (kg) = 35
Boiler Capacity Element Rating = 4L 2.8kw/13Amp
Hot Water Per Hour = 20L
*Size includes Cup Shield.