Come Home to Real Coffee
The Piccino is a compact but sturdy, premium quality espresso coffee machine – incorporating all the engineering skills and expertise behind the Fracino brand. Installation is quick and easy – and its construction, using predominantly luxurious stainless steel, will ensure you enjoy owning it for many years to come.
Featuring two individual boilers, it will make up to two coffees at the same time and has the ability to froth milk and make coffee simultaneously – creating the ‘professional barista’ experience perfectly.
The Piccino is one of the fastest and best-looking coffee machines for the home market.
Piccino / Semi-Auto
- Operated by the push-button switch, so the user can control the amount of coffee being dispensed.
Pod and capsule adaptor
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request.
The Piccino is available as standard in Black, 6 colours – Red, Pink Blue, Green, Yellow, White and polished stainless steel. Up to 177 RAL custom colours are available to match your home requirements – available by special order only.
- The authentic professional brass group with three-way solenoid valve.
- Professional brass steam valve with stainless steel steam tube.
- Semi-automatic, with a professional brass filter holder and 58mm filter.
- Electronic models feature volumetric control for consistent size single and double espresso shots.
- 15 bar vibratory pump.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Quality built with stainless steel and Zintec construction.
- Pressure gauge showing steam pressure.
- Makes up to two coffees at a time and steams milk simultaneously.
- No plumbing required.
- Can be colour coordinated to match your home requirements – available by special order only.
- The brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high-pressure pump.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.
Cups Per Day – 70
Height (mm) – 370
Width (mm) – 250
Depth (mm) – 315
Weight (kg) – 15
Boiler Capacity – 300ml
Tank Capacity – 3L
Element Rating – 1.1kw x 2