Espresso on the go.
The Fracino 1 ,2 and 3 group Contempo and Retro coffee machines are also available as a dual fuel option. With the same great specification as our standard 1 ,2 and 3 group machines, but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity, they provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and ‘espresso on the go’.
The high powered gas burners for these machines provide the equivalent power of their electric counterparts, ensuring that there will be no loss of steam pressure during busy serving periods. Fracino is proud to claim that their gas machines are the most powerful in the world.
CON2E LPG / Electronic
- Operates on gas & 12v battery or mains electricity.
- Four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures.
- Top-quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element or by gas.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handle on the solid brass valves.
- The brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high-pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature, ensuring a perfect espresso.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to same electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).
- High groups to accommodate large takeaway cups and latte glasses, with a clearance of 132mm.
Cups Per Day – 200/400
Height (mm) – 575
Width (mm) – 580
Depth (mm) – 500
Weight (kg) – 55
Boiler Capacity – 14L
Gas Rating – 5Kw
Electric Rating – 350w
Element Rating – 2.85kw
* Note: The installed gas supply system must comply with the Gas Safety Regulations and be certified by a COMCAT registered engineer.
1. The Rotary Pump is supplied as standard with the Coffee Machine.
2. All items shown can be purchased from Fracino. The following which needs to be purchased locally:
- High-Pressure Hose attached after 1/4″ Fulham nozzle.
- Pressure Regulator and Gas Bottle.
- Fresh Water Tank.
3. The Flojet Pump and Fresh Water Tank can be replaced by a fixed tank in the vehicle. This tank would require an external 1.5 bar pump.
4. The 12v battery can either be the vehicle battery or a slave battery. We recommend Lucas sealed rechargeable LSLG 104 ah 12v gel battery.