Espresso on the go.
The Fracino 1 ,2 and 3 group Contempo and Retro coffee machines are also available as a dual fuel option. With the same great specification as our standard 1 ,2 and 3 group machines, but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity, they provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and ‘espresso on the go’.
The high powered gas burners for these machines provide the equivalent power of their electric counterparts, ensuring that there will be no loss of steam pressure during busy serving periods. Fracino is proud to claim that their gas machines are the most powerful in the world.
FCL2 LPG / Semi-Auto
- Unique dual spring high-pressure lever group, delivering 9bar pressure.
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element or by gas.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch (electric machine only).
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides the unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to same electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).
Cups Per Day – 200
Height (mm) – 830
Width (mm) – 580
Depth (mm) – 500
Weight (kg) – 55
Boiler Capacity – 14L
Gas Rating – 5.5Kw
Electric Rating – 50w
Element Rating – 2.85kw
* Note: The installed gas supply system must comply with the Gas Safety Regulations and be certified by a COMCAT registered engineer.
1. The Rotary Pump is supplied as standard with the Coffee Machine.
2. All items shown can be purchased from Fracino. The following which needs to be purchased locally:
- High-Pressure Hose attached after 1/4″ Fulham nozzle.
- Pressure Regulator and Gas Bottle.
- Fresh Water Tank.
3. The Flojet Pump and Fresh Water Tank can be replaced by a fixed tank in the vehicle. This tank would require an external 1.5 bar pump.
4. The 12v battery can either be the vehicle battery or a slave battery. We recommend Lucas sealed rechargeable LSLG 104 ah 12v gel battery.