The hypnotic, award-winning Fracino Roastilino – an innovative countertop coffee roaster.
The roasting process is an aesthetic and sensory delight. The engineering innovation enables small quantities of green beans to be roasted on a bed of hot air in a glass chamber. Roastilino’s mesh-covered vents enable the delightful and enticing aromas of freshly roasted coffee to permeate the air. The theatrical delight sees the beans dance in the hot air while undergoing a mesmerising transformation from green – to lightly roasted hazelnut – and finally to a shade of rich brown.
Roastilino / Automatic
- Roasts up to 250 grams of green beans per cycle.
- Top-quality mirror finished stainless steel that shines like polished chrome.
- Manufactured with the finest materials, latest machining methods and state-of-the-art electronic and safety components.
- Attractive coffee bean-shaped touchpad with four programmable roast times of up to 10 minutes at a temperature of 200-230°C.
- The roasting process draws on fluid bed technology.
- Special L.E.D display for roast times countdown.
- Spigot for air extraction via ducting available as an optional extra (ducting tube not included).
- Jug manufactured from borosilicate glass.
- Unique patented jug clamping mechanism and automatic microswitch ‘cut out’ safety feature.
- Side opening husk drawer.
Height (mm) = 605
Width (mm) = 285
Depth (mm) = 400
Capacity Element Rating = 2.6kw/13Amp
Maximum Roast = 250g