Fracino’s PID is the fusion of our extensive research and development programme, world-class engineering skills and state of the art production methods.
The PID is available in 2 and 3 group versions. Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control – settable between 80-115°C – for example, the user can set one group to 89°C and another to 92°C, whilst still maintaining the standard large capacity boiler for smooth-flow hot water and copious quantities of steam.
The Fracino PID offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine-tune various elements on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of the features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
The PID is available in a choice of gloss white, burgundy, black and stainless steel featuring an illuminated back panel.
PID2 / Electronic
- Electronically controlled.
- Four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
Illuminated Back Panel
- The illuminated back panel which can be branded to individual requirements.
- Top-quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 110mm.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Independent group boilers – nickel-plated brass.
- The brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high-pressure pump.
- Automatic on/off timer – the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- F.A.S.T steam system (on right) which can be used at the same time as the groups.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features
- Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control – settable between 80-115°C – for example, the user can set one group to 89°C and another to 92°C, whilst still maintaining the standard boiler for water and steam.
- Group Boiler Temperatures accurate to +/-1°C.
- Programmable pre-infusion times.
- Electronic hot water valve with programmable dispensing time – mixed hot water – the temperature of the water can be changed.
- Programmable shot volumes and built-in shot timer.
- LCD display shows current group temperatures, steam boiler temperature, time, machine status/diagnostics.
- Drinks counter – user can view the number of drinks made by each group.
- Service timer – can program a number of shots before service is required. When reached, a warning message appears in LCD.
- Water volume usage – can view the amount of water used.
- Water filter – can program the amount of water used before the filter needs replacing – a warning message appears in LCD.
- Latte and cappuccino foam consistency adjustment and programmable milk temperature.
- Can change the colour of the LCD if required. 5 colours: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, Red and Purple.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
Cups Per Day – 240/400
Height (mm) – 565
Width (mm) – 800
Depth (mm) – 550
Weight (kg) – 70
Boiler Capacity – 14L
Element Rating – 6.2kw/30Amp
Hot Water Per Hour – 60/80L